Logo Design Universe RIP OFF , RIPPED ME OFF

LogoBench.com

BEWARE!! CAUTION!! ALL BUSINESS OWNERS!!! BEWARE

I went on line to get a logo, Found LOGOBENCH.COM – Logo Bench I paid $149 , they had a money back guarantee. The logos were not to my expectation and very cheap quality. They had a guarantee so, I requested my money back in 1 week after purchase. I received a FULL Refund…

I went back on line to find another logo company, I found LogoDesignUniverse.com LOGO DESIGN UNIVERSE Paid $145.00. Were the same quality of the first company with dozens of errors, Lots of errors in my company name, sending emails for corrections, etc. They too had a Money back guarantee. I requested a full refund to which they said they would do.. Never got it, then I look on my bank account and notice IT IS THE SAME COMPANY! LOGO BENCH IS LOGO DESIGN UNIVERSE. They kept blowing me off, so now it is to late for a charge back through my bank.

My only hope now that I have lost time and money that no one else is victim. Logo Bench RIPPED ME OFF # 877-628-3056 Logo Design RIPPED ME OFF Universe.com 877-628-3056 RIPPED ME OFF. LOGO BENCH RIPPED ME OFF, LOGO DESIGN UNIVERSE RIPPED ME OFF! Logobench.com RIPP OFFS. Logodesignuniverse.com RIPP OFF

The last time I spoke to them , they said I would get my refund next day, then they avoid my calls! I emailed, emailed

• Logo Maker
  • logo service
  • cheap logo
  • freemont logo
  • logos for business
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 07, 2014.